- Rabbi Russ Resnik
- Benjamin Ehrenfeld
- Rabbi Dr. Michael Schiffman
- Rabbi Paul Saal
- Rabbi Derek Lehman
- Boaz Michael
- Rebbetzin Malkah Forbes
- Rabbi Jason Forbes
Here are the unique elements Riverton Mussar provides:
- a way of life transformation approachable by Jewish and non-Jewish followers alike
- full integration of Yeshua's teachings as the perfect Mussar Master
- insights, commentary, and advice from a network of leaders in the messianic movement
- use of social networks (our website and a private Facebook group) where we can encourage each other in growth and share our discoveries as we realign our own lives
- community (both physical and virtual) accountability. The impact of a large group of people working on the same character trait each week is powerful.
As we begin our new cycle starting October 30, 2011. We are offering two 6-month cycles, each just slightly different.
Here's what we will work on for this year's mussar cycles:
Cycle 1&2: Humility, Patience, Gratitude, Order, Equanimity, Honor, Enthusiasm, Silence, Generosity, Adaptability, Moderation, Loving-kindness, Responsibility
Cycle 3&4: Humility, Patience, Compassion, Order, Equanimity, Simplicity, Diligence, Silence, Generosity, Awareness, Concentration, Loving-kindness, Trustworthiness
Why become a member? Your membership helps support the program and represents an investment in your own character growth as a disciple of Messiah. If that's not enough, your membership gives you access to important materials and community support. Our basic membership package is the equivalent of spending $3 per month on a small cup of gourmet coffee.
For only $36 per year, you will receive:
- access to the Connections part of the Riverton Mussar website where you can listen to past and current podcasts on middot
- access to online discussion of mussar practice and specific middot on our website and through a private Facebook group for members only (NEW)
- access to special classes and presentations. These online resources will strengthen and encourage your practice.
- weekly emailings regarding the weekly middah
- includes a copy of Everyday Holiness or the Six-Month Mussar Journal (the $54 membership includes both books)
The new and enhanced 6-month Riverton Mussar Journal will have:
- middot descriptions and guidance for cycles 1&2 (see list above)
- quotes for each day
- a memory phrase
- suggested real-world practices to help enhance your middot development
- daily checklists
- space for journaling
- daily and seasonal accounting charts
- (see sample section)
Your membership, regardless of when you sign up, is valid for one year from your signup date and gives you access to the website and all the materials. We do encourage existing members who want to continue with the program to renew now so you can get your materials for this new season and continue through the remainder of the year and into next year. Here are a few options for new & renewing memberships, and obtaining the materials for the new year.
Get ready for the new season...
Never been a member?
Need to renew and get materials?
Just need the books?
Please contact us if you have any problems with the renewal or signup process.
In order to receive your materials before the start of the new cycle, we ask that you place your order for any new materials by midnight October 25th. This will help us to get your materials to you on time before the cycle begins.