At Yadeinu Men's Club meetings you will:
- strengthen the bonds between the men of the synagogue
- find ways to help solidify our community identity
- daven together so that we all build a strong bond through spiritual renewal
- learn about contemporary Jewish issues, values, and concepts
- be able to share with each other the struggles and triumphs of our everyday lives
- learn how to lead a Jewish home, and be a proactive partner with your spouse
Check the calendar on the homepage for meeting dates. At our gatherings we normally daven shacharit together, followed by breakfast and discussion.